Prairie Circus Arts is a non-profit arts organization located in the St. James area of Winnipeg, MB. We aim to provide facilities, equipment, professional expertise and a supportive atmosphere for creation, training, and collaboration. We believe that the circus arts are a distinctly Canadian aspect of the performing arts world and being a publicly accessible presence for the circus arts in Winnipeg is part of fostering a healthy artistic and cultural community.
What we offer:
- Professional training space for established artists
- Classes for a variety of circus and performance based art forms
- Ongoing Workshops and travelling guest instructors
- Fun and functional circus fitness programs for adults
- One-on-one private lessons
- Accessible studios with reasonable rates
Our Board of Directors
Prairie Circus Arts is run by a Board of Directors who are professional active performers, instructors, program administrators and run the studio. They are committed to making our studio a safe and supportive space to grow as a physical artist.