OPEN TRAINING/ DROP-IN SESSIONS
Thursdays 6:30-8:30 PM
Saturdays 1:30-3:30 PM
November 17, 19 & 26
December 3, 8, 10, 15 &17
Let's get together and train!
Come out to Prairie Circus Arts (195 Collegiate St.) and join the weekly drop-in sessions; a great opportunity to train together with other members and professionals, exchange skills and socialize.
What to note:
- These sessions are open to current members, adult students and professionals/aspiring professionals only. If you are unsure whether you should join, email us!
- Drop-ins are FREE for members and $5 for non-members (cash preferred or e-transfer to email@example.com).
- We will be using the Hall therefore training pole is not an option.
- Members and current aerial silks students can train aerial. If you are not a member or a student in our silks classes, email us prior to drop-in day if you would like to use the apparatus.
- These sessions are not classes, therefore there will be no instructor guiding you or giving you exercises/tasks. Please train responsibly.
For questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are new to the space, interested in taking classes or becoming a member, visit us during the session and learn more about us.