OPEN TRAINING/ DROP-IN SESSIONS
Thursdays 5:00-7:00 PM
Saturdays 1:30-3:30 PM
Thursdays, Mar. 9, 16, 23 & 30
Saturdays, Mar. 11, 18, 25 & Apr. 1
Let's get together and train!
Come out to Prairie Circus Arts (195 Collegiate St.) and join the weekly drop-in sessions; a great opportunity to train together with other members and professionals, exchange skills and socialize.
What to note:
- These sessions are open to current members, adult students and professionals/aspiring professionals only. If you are unsure whether you should join, email us!
- Drop-ins are FREE for members and $5 for non-members (cash preferred or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will be using the Hall therefore training pole is not an option.
- Aerial members can train aerial during any one of the sessions. If you are not a member, aerial training will be available on March 9th, 16th, 25th & April 1st. If you are unsure if you can train email us prior to drop-in day if you would like to use the apparatus.
- These sessions are not classes, therefore there will be no instructor guiding you or giving you exercises/tasks. Please train responsibly.
For questions email us at email@example.com
* If you are new to the space, interested in taking classes or becoming a member, visit us during the session and learn more about us.